Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration
What it is: A hyperpigmentation-safe serum that visibly reduces stubborn discoloration, post-blemish marks, scars, and spots—for all ethnicities and skin shades.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily
Skincare Concerns: Dark Spots, Redness, and Acne and Blemishes
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
– Tranexamic Acid: Visibly minimizes spots, dark patches, and post-blemish marks.
– Niacinamide: Reduces the look of discoloration and addresses post-acne marks and uneven skin tone.
– Azelaic Acid: Visibly brightens skin tone, improves texture, and reduces the look of blemishes.
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free.
What Else You Need to Know: Visibly fade stubborn post-blemish marks, scars, dark patches, discoloration, and uneven skin tone resulting from breakouts and sun damage with this dermatologist-tested serum. Gentle enough for daily use, it produces visible results in as little as two weeks and is safe for all skin tones and ethnicities.
Clinical Results: In a study with 32 participants aged 29 to 55, after 4 weeks:
– 100% found that the overall look of their skin was improved
– 96% found that their skin tone looked more even
– 84% found that dark spots appeared less visible
Out of stock